Thursday, November 12, 2009

SOHA ALI KHAN WANTS TO WORK IN TOLLYWOOD




SOHA ALI KAHN, who has made a name for herself by acting in a number of Bengali and Hindi movies, says she is keen to work in a Telugu movie and is awaiting for a good offer.

"Nobody from Andhra Pradesh has approached me with a good film. If they do then I would certainly consider it," said the actress, who received critical acclaim for her performances in the Bengali film 'Antar Mahal' and Bollywood superhit 'Rang De Basanti'.

"I have done some regional, namely Bengali movies. Telugu cinema...I am aware of it and seen many movies. I have lot of respect for it. I also do know that there is lot of interaction between actors from Mumbai and Tollywood," said Soha, who is the daughter of veteran actress Sharmila Tagore.

"I believe cinema is not really bound by language or ....borders per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment